Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the specialty of oral surgeon, Dr. Francis R. Grzejka. This form of dentistry is concerned with the diagnosis and surgical treatment of congenital or acquired diseases, dysfunction, defects, or injuries of the mouth, jaws, face, neck, and associated regions.
Maxilla refers to the jaws. The lower maxilla, or lower jaw, is currently called the mandible and the term maxilla refers to the upper jaw.
|• Third Molar (Wisdom Teeth) Surgery
• Facial Injuries
• Infections of the Jaws
• Surgical Management of TMJ
• Pediatric (Children) Oral Surgery
• Anesthesia (General Anesthesia and Conscious
• Orthognathic (Orthodontic) Surgery
• Evaluation and Treatment of Cysts and Tumors of the
• Dental Management if Complex Medical Conditions